Saturday, May 4, 2019

Sketch Challenge

Today I am participating in a sketch challenge over at

Freshly Made Sketches!


Sketches are a great place to begin your cardmaking.  That is usually the starting point for my creativity.  I love the simplicity of this sketch, you could create any theme of card by changing out your designer paper & stamped images!






Supplies:  Stamp set & dies from Petal Palette,  Blushing Bride cardstock & ink, Tropical Escape designer paper, Momento ink, Petal Pink & Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends, retired pink enamel dots. Note *stamp set, dies & designer paper retiring May 31st

2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet card! Love the rich colours and those sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love this card! This is one of my all-time favourite flower images - just stunning! Thanks for joining us at FMS this sweet!