Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Just-Add-Ink Design Challenge

Even after 13 years of cardmaking, I am still trying to improve my design skills.  So, I am trying to participate in several of the card challenge blogs.  Today I am sharing a challenge card that I created for the Just-Add-Ink Design Challenge.  The challenge this week was a sympathy themed card.  Any sketch or color combination.




I chose one of my favorite stamp sets, Beautiful You and used the paper piecing technique on her dress.  

Supplies:  Beautiful You stamp set, Momento Black ink, Stampin' Blends, Real Red, Crumb Cake, & Whisper White cardstock, All My Love designer paper, Faceted Gems, Delicate Lace Edgelits, Subtle embossing folder.

Hope you enjoy my card sample.

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Patrice said...

What a beautiful Sympathy card, Beth. I'd never have thought to use this stamp set, yet it works perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Nikki Spencer said...

This is such a great stamp set choice Beth. Beautiful card and thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

You have lots of lovely techniques on your card Beth. I really love the pretty edging you have used. I think the image has a thoughtful element to it. Chantell Just Add Ink