Sunday, June 20, 2010

Free To Good Home!!!



Look at what I have been working on...pricing all those stamp sets...There are over 50 retired stamp sets that need to go. So, here's the scoop...you purchase new products from the New Stampin'Up! 2010-2011 Idea-Book & Catalog and I will let you choose equal value (retail) stamp sets FREE from my stash of retired stamps & roller wheels!!!

The big sale is Tuesday night, June 29th from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.!!! You can create a FREE make & take card, choose additional cards to creat at $1.50 each, prizes, & more...

And, I apologize, in advance, because when you try to pick them up, you may have to pry them from my fingers...so hard to let them go!!! But, they are taking up too much space & I MUST make room for the new.

Note: All retired stamps are items that retired prior to the current 2009-2010 catalog

If you have any questions, e-mail me at stampingfunaddict@gmail.com

No comments: