Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Mini Catalog Swaps!



One of my favorite activities as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is to create Swap cards with fellow Demonstrators! Through the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator business web site, I found a group that wanted to swap cards using the Summer Mini Catalog products!

Oh, yeah!!! So, I got one of my downline, Wilma Henggeler to join in with me!

The first card was created by Wilma featuring the July 4th stamp set! She did a great job, including the Top Note Big Shot die cut, and love the fireworks on the card! And, did you notice the new Square Lattice Embossing Folder (in red)? Love it!!! Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, So Saffron, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 punch, real red ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals.





The next card was in the swaps I received, but it wasn't signed. So, I am sorry I cannot give proper credit to the artist. I really liked it because it shows how versatile the Island Oasis designer series paper is. (from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog) This card doesn't look "tropical", but I just love the patterned paper. The stamp sets used are Favorite Thoughts set (again Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog, pg. 19) and Elements of Style (pg 12). Cardstock: Taken With Teal, Old Olive, & Very Vanilla.

I added two photos for you, so you can see the gatefold design! I will be sharing more of the great swaps soon! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments: