Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stampin' Up! Leadership Swaps

 Hello Gals....
As usual, I dont have much time & I am having technical difficulties, LOL!

You all know how much I love swapping cards, so I have been working on creating swaps for Leadership!

Everything is done, assembly line style.  I stamp out images, cut cardstock, punch, etc.  When you create cards assembly line style, it really doesn't take as long as you might think.

Here are photos of the process of  a "BIG" stack of swap cards for Leadership!  And, yes, the cat wanted to help!  I created two styles of cards, and have a total of 73 card fronts to swap!










The 1st card uses the new stamp set, Tea Shoppe from the Occasions Mini catalog...2nd card uses Sweets for the Sweet from the big catalog, with the new Candy designer paper.

Well, gotta go....

Can't wait to share all my great new swaps & ideas with you!!!

No comments: