Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sale-A-Brate Valentines Day!

OMG, I absolutely love my new Stampin' Up! goodies!

Yesterday I received my Occasions Mini Catalog order, & FREE Sale-A-Bration items. With all the snow we have been getting, I just had to look ahead to Valentines Day, and focus on the beautiful new Spring Stampin' Up! products. And, the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Catalog have so many products to inspire the creative side in all of us.

If you haven't received a copy of the Occasions Mini Catalog yet, you can view it on my Stampin' Up! website .

Wouldn't it be fun to create these little Valentines for family & friends?

The heart pocket was created with the Big Shot Petal Card die cut. Very easy, just fold down 2 of the petal folds & adhere.

Additional supplies are:
Shades of Spring designer paper
Pretty In Pink & Whisper White cardstock
Chocolate Chip ink
5/8" Pretty In Pink Satin ribbon
Scallop Circle & 1" Circle Punches
Stampin' Dimensionals
FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Vintage Labels

No comments: