Monday, January 21, 2008

Busy...Busy...Busy!

Well...that is my story & I'm sticking to it! I have been BUSY!

Sorting my stash of supplies...seperating out the retired stamp sets :( and organizing the sets that were retained for the new Spring Summer Collection 2008. Stamping new samples to share with you, getting ready for workshops & my upcoming stamp camp, etc. etc. etc.

Speaking of Stamp Camp...Dates have been reserved for Mon. Feb 11th & Sat. Feb 16th for my Ten for Twenty Stamp Camp. Stamp a STACK of cards in a variety of themes, 5 designs...2 of each. RSVP to me ASAP! I need confirmed, pre-paid reservations to determine supplies, etc.

The samples I am sharing with you today are all stamped with the new Level 2 Hostess Set, Spring Solitude. I went a little out of my element with the colors, YoYo Yellow & Brilliant Blue. I was ready for some BRIGHT Summer colors. The Card Folder was simple in design. I scored a 12 x 12 sheet of Whisper White at 6" one direction. Scored at 4" the other direction. Folded on score lines. On sides of the 4" scored section, placed brads on sides. Adhered piece of Basic Black cardsock on bottom front, stamped top in Basic Black with Spring Solitude flowers. Punched holes & tied Basic Black Grosgrain ribbon on sides to tie closed the folder. Cards use Spring Solitude stamped with Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, & Yo Yo Yellow ink. All Supplies Stampin' Up!

The card folder & 2 cards with envelopes was my Hostess Gift!

Will try to post more frequently in future! Thanks for looking!!!







No comments: