Monday, November 2, 2009

My Digital Studio Project!

The NEW Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio is the ultimate paper crafting solution! With this awsome program, you can create scrapbooks, greeting cards, calendars, and multi-media presentations. Your projects can be shared by e-mail, printed by professional print vendor (which guarantees color match to Stampin' Up! colors), or printed on your home printer.

My Digital Studio has a wide array of Stampin' Up! images, punches, cardstock, designer paper, & accessories. And, new downloads will be added in the future to expand your selections. In fact, there are already downloads available. It also has retired In Colors built into the program. So, if you were a big fan of Wild Wasabi, you will be pleasantly surprised that it is back in My Digital Studio!!!
This is my 1st project using My Digital Studio. This is a whole new world for me, so I am still learning. But, so much fun to create a project on my computer. And, I don't have the Winter Post stamp set, so I just love having it available in My Digital Studio! I will have a lot of fun with this!

And...you can get your copy for 1/2 OFF with a $400 workshop!!! If you would like more information, just let me know!!!

No comments: