Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Inspired Card

 
Fall is my favorite time of the year...I am so inspired by the changing leaves. (Have you noticed them yet...)
 
I saw a similar card designed by a fellow Stampin Up! demonstrator on the Demonstrator gallery, and wanted to re-create it to share with you.
 
 
The background was stamped with the En Francais' background stamp,  Leaf stamp was from Gently Falling stamp set,inked with Versamark, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then sponged over the leaf image with Pumpkin Pie ink.

The Early Expresso cardstock on the bottom was dry embosed with our new Woodgrain Textured Impressions embossing Folder (Holiday Mini pg. 33 love it...).  The sentiment was stamped with the new Seasonal Sayings stamp set (Holiday Mini pg. 34).  It was then die cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelits, and then I used the Essentials paper-Piercing pack.

Hope you enjoyed todays card... thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: