Monday, August 20, 2012

Boooo Scrapbook Pages!

Good Monday Morning to you!

Last week-end was the monthly Scrapbooking class here, and the girls & I had a great time.  I enjoy stamping & sharing with all of you so much...
So, here are the pages we created,



This layout was CASED from a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator on the Stampin' Connection.  There was very little that I changed.  I used the Orchard Harvest designer paper from the Holiday Mini catalog, the new Gently Falling stamp set from the big catalog & the new Oval Accent Bigz Clear die cut.  Yes, I did use a retired alphabet die...the new typeset Alphabet is on my wish list :).

Here is the 2nd layout we did...Halloween!!!



I found this page layout on my favorite scrapbook sketch site, www.pagemaps.com .  And, I just had to use those little Googly Ghouls.  They are just toooooo cute with the Googlie eyes!!!  On the left page, we ran the 4 x 11 strip of Basic Black cardstock through our Spider Web embossing folder, sponged it with Whisper White Craft ink, and then cut it in to to stretch it to the 12 x 12 page.  (One of my little secrets that I share with scrappers)  The right page has 3 x 3 squares alternating designer paper(last years Halloween available on the clearance rack) the piece of old olive is dry embossed with the Chevron embossing folder.  The squares of white will be swapped out with Halloween photos.  And, of course, Frankie in the center 3" circle, colored with an Old Olive marker.

If you enjoy scrapbooking, my Scrap the Years class is a great way to get those pictures off that SD card on into your scrapbook!!!

I have more pages to share (so behind in sharing) so I will be back soon to share some of our previous months pages.

Thanks for stopping by, & have a great week!

No comments: