Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Having fun with the new Stampin' Up! stamp sets!


I hear from so many people that there just isn't enough time in the day, and I have that same problem.  But, I just had to make time to play with the new stamp sets in the Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 catalog. 

For this card, I used the Everything Eleanor set.  I love the flourish stamps in the set and everything looks good in black. The focal color is Summer Starfruit one of the new 2012-2014 In Colors.  It's in between Yellow & Lime.  I love it!!!  I watercolored the flower & cut it out and covered it with Crystal Effects.   Here is a close up...




On Saturday, I participated in a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Shoebox Swap.  I have told you all about these swaps before...Demo's design cards and bring enough supplies for everyone.  We then create each other's cards.  What a great bunch of gals...thanks everyone!!!
So, here is the first of many cards I will be sharing from the shoebox swap.


Another sample using the Everything Eleanor stamp set.  Also, this sample uses the  Loving Thoughs stamp set for the sentiment, Colors: Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, and Rasberry Ripple ink.  Soft Suede ribbon.  Also, used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Labels Collection Framelets, and 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch. 

Well, back to another busy day!  I will share more projects soon...Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: