Monday, June 18, 2012

Good Monday moring to everyone!  Hope all had a Happy Father's Day!

I have been busy getting ready for the new catalog, and wow, isn't it awsome!  I was so happy to see that they kept some of my favorites and of course sad to see some go.  But, I am loving the new products that Stampin' Up! has added.  I absolute love the new In Colors...but of course I have always loved Jewel Tones.  That would be my best description of the new colors...

As in past catalogs, the In Color stamp pads & cardstock is available in a bundle for $29.95. (Item #126835)  It includes the 5 new In-Color stamp pads & 20 sheets of cardstock (4 each of 5 new In-Colors).  Also, if you would be interested in participating in my ribbon share, you could get 2 yards of each of the new In-Color ribbons for $10.37.  Or, if you are interested in 1 yard of each of the new In Color ribbons, the price is $5.19.  contact me at kendzora_b@hotmail.com if you are interested in any of these products!


You can create beautiful projects with these color coordinated products!!!


Today's card was created by one of my fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators for our recent shoebox swap.  She used the Make a Cake & Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets.  The card base is Baja Breeze, with Summer Starfruit & Midnight Muse accents(two of the new In-Colors).  Love the little pinwheel on top :)

Thanks for stopping by, more samples coming soon :)

 

No comments: