Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Word Play Simple Card !


Hello Bloggers!

You know, sometimes I get so busy planning classes & workshops that I dont make time for personal stamp time.  I have been trying to make more "me time" in my stamp room and it has been so rewarding :)  I love to create when I'm not "under the gun" so to speak, for a deadline.

So, today, I am sharing another quick card layout that could easily be reproduced for any theme, or color scheme.

Here is the supply list for my card:

Stamp Set, Word Play

Card base:  Crumb Cake, stamped with En Francais background stamp
Cherry Cobbler 2 1/4 x 4 1/2
Designer Paper (Paisley Petals) 2 x 4 1/4 (retiring May 31st)
Sentiment 1 7/8 x 3, stamped in Cherry Cobbler
Sponge Daubers (used Cherry Cobbler)
& Stampin' Dimensionals (always :)

Hope you enjoyed today's sample!  How about you give this layout a try.  I would love it if you e-mailed me a photo of your creation!!!
Come back soon...

No comments: