Just a reminder, the current Stampin' Up! catalog expires May 31st!!! Any retiring stamp sets will be available for purchase until May 31st. Retiring accessories, including roller wheels, are only available while supplies last. These products are going quick...so if you have been waiting to make that purchase, now is the time. Check out the retiring lists at this link. If you would like to place an order, you can order directly through my demonstrator web site. And note: Some of the retired accessories are available at discounted prices.
And, when you see all those stamp pads on the retired list, not to worry...Stampin' Up! has new improved stamp pads available in the new catalog June 1st! I thought the current stamp pads worked well, but the new improved stamp pads are really great!!!
We know you’re going to love these new Firm Foam Stampin’ Pads—just look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)--just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!