Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just a Little Scrapbook Project

Hello bloggers!

You know, I have always loved little scrapbooks. The kind you can tuck in your purse, ready  to share photos with everyone!  This little book was created with the Sizzix Scallop Envelope die cut.  The finished measurements for each page are 4 1/2 x 3 1/4. 

To make the Scallop Envelope Scrapbook, I cut out 6 envelopes with the Scallop Envelope die cut.  I sliced off the side fold lines to make the top & bottom sides straight.  I punched 2 holes in the left side & tied the book together with ribbon.  The little flower was created with the Blossom Boquet Triple Layer punch, and I added one of the Everyday Enchantment brads (Free Sale-a-Bration item) in the flower center.  I also used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch (one of my favorites) and Flirtatious Specialty designer paper.  I finished off my project with the stamped sentiment from the Loving Thoughts set. (Occasions Mini Catalog). 

Hope you enjoy my little scrapbook idea! 

Thanks for dropping by! 

No comments: