Friday, March 9, 2012

It is time for Blooming Flowers.








Hey Bloggers...I was looking at my picture files from Stampin' Up! Leadership and thought it was about time (actually...way past time) to share more awsome projects from my trip.  And, since it has been looking & feeling like Spring, I think it is time to enjoy some blooming flowers:)

 It was difficult to photograph some of the projects since they were displayed on clothes lines, but I am sure you will still appreciate their beauty!

All of todays projects were created with the Mixed Bunch stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. These projects show you how versatile this stamp set can be, from artwork to scrapbook pages, to cards.




I hope you enjoy the samples... more great projects coming soon!!!  If you have any product questions, just give me a call, or e-mail me at kendzora_b@hotmail.com

No comments: