Friday, January 13, 2012

This N' That!

Hi Gals!

Just a few reminders today... If you haven't contacted me about upcoming classes, it is Time to Register

Occasions Card Class, Jan. 26th & Jan. 28th 5 cards for $12, or 10 cards for $20

12 x 12 Double Scrapbook Layout class Jan. 28th 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. $12

Technique Geeks class, 2 cards & 2 inserts for your technique book for $10, or FREE with $40 order!

Woo Hoo!!!!!  Sale-a-Bration begins January 24th!!!
There's nothing better than FREE Stampin' Up! Products...place a $50 order and get a FREE Sale-a-bration selection from a variety of awsome products.  Sale-a-bration items include stamp sets, buttons, ribbon & brads!   Hostesses get free items with qualifying orders.  Purchase the new Demonstrator kit during Sale-a-bration & get $50 off the kit price plus...either a FREE paper pack every month for the rest of the year OR a free digital download every month for the rest of the year.  Catalog release very soon!!!


And...look what I got in the mail from Stampin' Up!

I will be attending Stampin' Up! Leadership Convention Jan. 17-22nd in San Antonio.  This gorgeous fan is my invitation to the Manager's Reception during Leadership!  What an awsome privelege to be invited as a Stampin' Up! Manager of my Stamp Patch Team!  Thank you to each of my team members and thanks to each of my awsome customers.  I have been working on LOTS of Swaps so I can return with a stack of great card samples to share with you.  Stampin' Up! events always mean...more great ideas to come!!!

Have a great Friday the 13th!

No comments: