Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Swaps!

Hello Bloggers!

Wow, 2012!  I am still having trouble with that date...you know how it is when you have to change the year on paperwork, checks, etc.  and you just keep having to go back & correct that date...LOL!  But, you know, it is great to be beginning a new year.  We always look forward to that fresh new start with new goals!  One of my new goals is to share more cards & projects with you.  And, what better time than with the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog.   I have been having so much fun gathering ideas & creating with these awsome new stamps & products. 

Last Saturday, I attended a Demonstrator Swap with 4 of the gals from my Stamp Patch team.  (Thanks to Shelly for welcoming my team to her swap!)We had a great time stamping together, and all the gals had such great projects. 

Here are cards created by the Stamp Patch Team members...  


 Wilma H.

Stamp Set: P.S. I Love You (page 8) New Edgelits Die & Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (pg. 7), Twitterpated Designer Series Paper.



 Carol M.
Stamp set: P.S. I Love You, the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, & Lace Ribbon Border Punch.



My card,
Stamp: Candy Conversations (page 43) New Edgelits Die, & new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Also used the new 3/8" Pleated Satin ribbon (pg. 12).  The new ribbon is "gorgeous"!


 Jackie L. sent me this beautiful card, so I wanted to share it with everyone!
She used the new stamp set, Bordering on Romance (pg. 11), new Edgelits Dies, & new Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.  And, note the sentiment...it is from one of the awsome Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, available to customers Jan. 24th.  Free with a $50 order!


Sarah N
Sale-a bration stamp set Elementary elegance.  On this card she used the Herringbone technique with the beautiful Sale-A-Bration designer paper, Everyday Enchantment. Love her use of layered punches!

All of the gals did an AWSOME job designing their cards, and I am SOOOO proud of all of them!  Thanks TEAM for sharing your creativity, and for being a part of my team!

I also want to thank each of you for your business in 2011 and I hope to share many more ideas & projects with you in 2012.  If there is something in particular that you are interested in learning, or seeing in the coming year please do not hesitate to contact me at kendzora_b@hotmail.com.

No comments: