Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hope You Had a Wonderful Christmas!!!

I hope You all had a wonderful Christmas!  Christmas seemed to come so early...I guess it seemed that way because we have had such fabulous weather.  When it is 50 degrees, doesn't seem like the end of December.

Here is a photo of the last batch of Christmas cards that I created this year.  I got my inspiration from a card on Splitcoast Stampers (link to SplitcoastStampers is on my sidebar)  I used two of my favorite new stamp sets from the Stampin Up! Holiday Mini Catalog, Christmas Lodge & The Sounding Joy.  The sentiment "Joy" was embossed with the new Pewter Embossing Powder from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch for accent and added a skinny strip of Silver Glimmer Paper for a bit of sparkle.  Finishing touch is Satin Ribbon.



And...just a reminder to everyone...The last day to order from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog is January 3rd!  Also, have you checked out the Clearance Rack lately???  TONS of new items added including many of the Stampin' Up! punches.  The sale punches are the old style, but are current shapes that coordinate with many of the Stampin' Up! stamp sets.  You can shop from the comfort of your home at www.bethkendzora.stampinup.net
SALE ends January 5th!!!




Thanks for visiting.....

No comments: