Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas is "in the bag"!

Hello Bloggers!
Wow, time has been flying by!!! I have been having classes since October preparing for Christmas, and it will soon be here. So, it is way past time for me to share what I have been doing. Some of you know, as you have been able to attend my Christmas classes, but for those of you that havent...here's pics of projects.
The first two pictures are from a private class I held using the Holiday Stocking die cut to create treat boxes. These adorable little stocking boxes were a big hit! I used designer paper from my "stash", used the snowflake punch, designer label punch, & some waffle paper & real red grosgrain ribbon. We also used the Snow burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the Holiday Mini Catalog. The little box is approx. 1 1/2" x 2". Just big enough for some candies, lip balm, or that special little treat! I absolute LOVE the Holiday Stocking die cut & Snow Burst Textured Impressions embossing folder!!! ( Holiday Mini catalog expires Jan. 3rd!!!
Here is another Holiday Stocking treat box with last year's Stampin' Up! designer paper!
I "CASED" this card from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator web site! It was made with the Stitched Stockings stamp set found in the Holiday Mini catalog! And, wow, skates :) LOVE, LOVE IT!!! I have also seen cards with the Stitched Stockings stamp set making a stick horse, a reindeer, sweater, and baby booties!!! It is an incredibly versitile stamp set, and has a coordinating stocking builder punch.
Here is the group photo from my October card class. Many cards, again, CASED from fellow demonstrators.
Here is the group of November Christmas cards (cased many of them)!
More sharing....to come soon! Hope you are getting your cards in the mail, and enjoying the Christmas preparations as much as I am!

No comments: