Monday, July 18, 2011

Stampin' Up! Convention Highlights!









Hello Everybody!!!

Just returned home from an awsome Stampin' Up! Convention!!! and all I have to say is "WOW"! such amazing talent, it was a "BLAST!". They spoiled us beyond belief...lots of free goodies, entertainment, and 3,000 stampin' sisters that share my passion! :) Hint...hint...hint...you would all LOVE IT!!! And, new starter kit offer for $99, hint, hint, hint :)


I would absolutely LOVE to grow my Stamp Patch Team! If you would like to find out more about joining my team, whether you are interested in the discount, earning extra cash, or owning your own business please give me a call!

I plan to share many convention highlight photos with you...here are photos from my visit to the Stampin' Up! Riverton Home Office & Distribution Center.

Hope you enjoy all the ispiring photos...I loved them :)

No comments: