Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Very Versatile Petal Cone Die Cut!



WOW...I never would have dreamed that the new Sizzix Big Shot Petal Cone Die Cut would be so versatile! When I first saw the Stampin' Up! Occassions Mini Catalog, & saw the ideas with this new die cut, I really thought it was cute. But, I had no idea it was so versatile! After seeing all the ideas shared by fellow demonstrators, & watching the video from one of my uplines, Jill Olsen, I had to have it!!!

Isn't this Easter Bunny Bag adorable! I will be sharing this project at the Retirement Center I regularly visit. I am sure they will love it as much as I do!




And, here is the box, decorated with the Stampin' Up! exclusive Blossom Party Die Cut. I used the First Edition designer paper from the Occassions Mini Catalog, and Stampin' Up! Antique Brads! Wouldn't these make awsome party favors!

There are many more uses...you can score in 3 inches from the points on end of the box, cut off 2 inches, fold in, assemble the box, & it is a great little box (similar look to a chinese take out box). I have also seen it cut apart, and used as a banner... L-o-v-e I-t!

Thanks for stopping by, & have a great day!!!

No comments: