Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio - I've gone digital :)

Today I am sharing some hybrid cards created with the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio program, & some Stampin' Up! cardstock, ribbon, designer papers, & ribbons. It is great how everything coordinates, so you can mix & match these creative mediums to create some unique projects. For those of you that are not familiar with MDS, it is a digital program containing exclusive Stampin'Up! artwork, with stamps, punches, designer papers, ribbon, embelishments, and cardstock. You can use Stampin' Up! colors to coordinate your projects, just as you can with conventional papercrafting. This program enables you to create cards, scrapbooks, & multi-media projects. There are print services available, so you can create & order your scrapbooks from the comfort of your easy chair! With upcoming graduations, what a great program to creat a digital slideshow scrapbook capturing your graduate's life!

In the upcoming Stampin' Up! mini catalog, you will find an affordable alternative to the full program. The condensed version of the My Digital Studio program is called the My Digital Studio Express - Downloadable version which retails for $39.95. With this scaled-down version, you can customize your stamps, designer papers, etc. selecting only the downloads that you are interested in adding to your program. The full version of My Digital Studio retails for $79.95.

Whichever version you choose, there are "tons" of updates available to add to your program. And, every Tuesday, new updates are released!!!

Here are my My Digital Studio Hybrid Cards! What do you think?





I love the layers, & textures of papercrafting. So, I really enjoyed creating these Hybrid projects capturing the best of both worlds! To see the My Digital downloads currently available, go to www.bethkendzora.stampinup.net Well, better go for today... I am off to donate blood! It has been a long time since I have donated, sometimes I have a little problem. But, this time I followed suggestions, eat well & drink lots of fluids. I encourage you to donate blood as well, give the gift of life!!!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: