Sunday, March 20, 2011

Occassions Mini Cupcake Cards

Well, I must say, the Stampin' Up! Occassions Mini Catalog has been one of my favorite mini catalogs ever!!! It is full of must have itms... and I think the Create a Cupcate stamp set & Build a Cupcake punch (featured on page 22) are definitely on that list! This stamp set & matching punch are absolutely adorable.

Here are a few swap cards featuring the Create a Cupcake stamp set. And, don't forget Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st!!! With a $50 purchase receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration Item!!!


The Create a Cupcake & Build a Cupcake Punch are featured on this card! We used the Scalloped Square Big Shot Die Cut to make a unique card! Also, used an embossing folder on the cupcake frosting to add texture! (Cased from Debbie Henderson)



I really like this one! We used the new Framed Tulip Textured Empressions Embossing Folder and I taught the gals how to re-size the folder! I love how it turned out! We used the new Clearly for You stamp set for focal image, & Cute & Curly stamp set for the sentiment. Soft Suede card base was stamped with the woodgrain background stamp! This card could be a great masculine card!



Thanks to everyone that attended. If you missed this class, I hope you can attend next time :) And, contace me if you would like for me to share any of these techniques with you & your friends at your' in-home workshop!

No comments: