Thursday, January 13, 2011

Digi Valentine


Hi all!

Have you every considered creating digital projects? Stampin' Up! has an awsome digital program, My Digital Studio! I have had My Digital Studio loaded on my laptop for quite a long time. And, I must say, I haven't played with the program very much. But, it could really expand your papercrafting options. There are several stamp sets loaded on my program that I don't have. So, I thought I would try one of them out this evening. Here is a simple valentine I created with the Always stamp set images on the program! I plan to create more with this great program. You can make scrapbook pages, cards, or a dvd scrapbook. You can print your own, or use the Stampin' Up! printing (which guarantees color match with the exclusive Stampin' Up! colors).

Here is my quick little card project!

And, Stampin' Up! had a great library of downloads available to expand our creativity. I hope to have more digital projects to share in the near future!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: