Saturday, January 8, 2011

Altered Mini Notebook

Here is another great project using the new products from the Stampin Up! Occasions Mini catalog!

I found this little mini composition book at the $$ store, 3 for $1 and though it would make a great altered project. So I used the new Stampin Up! Sweet Stitches fabric and covered the notebook. Then I added the label from the Baby Blossoms stamp set, added the Oval punched label on top. Then I added the new Sizzix buttons embosslits, and Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon. Here are a few pics :)





This little notebook will be great to tuck in my purse.

This is the first time I have purchased the Stampin' Up! fabric, and I love the button pattern. All three of the Sweet Stitches patterns are cute! The fabric will and a fun new element to my card projects. And, great to punch out with Sizzix die cuts.

Hope you enjoyed todays project. I was in a recent demonstrator swap, so I will have many more great projects coming soon! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: