Friday, December 31, 2010

New Stampin' Up! Occassions Mini Catalog...New Year!

Hello Gals!

It's early morning on Dec. 31st, I'm enjoying my 1st cup of coffee, sitting in my favorite chair with the new puppy in my lap. Yes, I did say new puppy...an 11 week old Jack Russell which we appropriately named Sugar. She has taken away my freedom to schedule my time, as I wish. But, I am a determined woman...and I WILL get her trained...that is, I think I can :)

Have you all been thinking about a new year's resolution??? Well, mine is quite simple, but will be quite challenging bcause, life here is always so busy. And, us women always seem to focus on taking care of those around us. So my resolution: Take better care of myself! Of course, that includes losing weight and eating healthier...I think the most common resolution. But I also want to improve on my spiritual life, my physical life, and oh yes...my mental life. And, we all know where this is going...my mental life is at it's best when I am stamping!!!

So...I am anxious to get back to stamping with a ton of new goodies! Yes, the new Occassions Mini catalog begin Jan. 3rd and the new Sale-A-Bration promotion begins Jan. 25th. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I have the pleasure of getting my goodies prior to the catalog release date. I got in a little stampin time, and this is one of my first cards with new goodies!

I used the Valentine Defined stamp set with some designer paper and CASED a card from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Magazine.





I really like how it turned out! I have a few more samples to share... soon! So check back for more mini ideas!

Happy New Year!

No comments: