Sunday, December 12, 2010

More Christmas Cards!!!

A short time back, one of my downline gals, Wilma, came over to stamp with me. We shared stamps & I got a great stack of cards created from the images I stamped with her that day.

So, thanks, Wilma, for sharing your stamps with me, & here is a peak of some of the completed cards from that day, and what I have been working on.

Merry Crittermas stamp set with the Candy Cane Christmas designer paper



The Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set reminds me of my childhood. So, I really got into creating cards with it. Here are several of them.

Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set



Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set



CASE of a swap card using Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set



Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set



Come to Bethlehem stamp set



Case of swap card using Bells & Boughs



And...my absolute favorite... Angelic Joy stamp set



This card was created CASING an idea from a demo swap, same colors & layout as swap card, but using this beautiful stamp set.

Hope some of these ideas inspire you to get your Christmas cards completed soon!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: