Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas 12 x 12 Scrapbook Page



For our Christmas scrapbook page, I used a pagemap layout, and altered it a bit to come up with this month's page. I look at many ideas, so I picked up little ideas here & there from Stampin' Up! demonstrator ideas, & this is what I came up with!




Stamps: Tags til Christmas, Baroque Motiffs, Word Play
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler (my current fav:) Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, & Crumb Cake (almost called it Kraft...so hard to get used to that name change), designer paper is from Deck the Halls
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Ornament Punch, Decorative label Punch, Glue Dots, Tasteful Trim XL Bigz die cut,

I think this layout allows plenty of room for pics...

Hope you can join me for the next class, featuring a SNOW THEME. Keep an eye on my schedule posted on the right hand side of the blog!

thanks for visiting!!!

No comments: