Monday, November 1, 2010

With Gratitude Technique Sample

Sometimes my customers are my best inspiration! I had a customer ask me if they could learn the chalkboard technique. So, this is what I decided to try with the group. This stamp set is awsome, and the large medallian was perfect for trying the chalkboard technique.

We began stamping the image with whisper white craft ink on Expresso card stock. The cardstock was cut twice with the Top Note die cut. Cut, the turn & cut again! Then used Stampin' Pastels chalk to color the image. You can use sponge daubers, or the applicators that come with the chalk. Mine is subtle, or you can add more color if you choose.

Cardstock is pear pizzaz & Expresso. Designer paper is from the in color level 1 Hostess selection. Also used the new Designer Label Punch!

Was fun getting out my chalks again. They are a great product to have, so many colors when you use the VersaMark ink base & pounce the color on!

No comments: