Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Scrapbook Page!

Blogging is a great deal of fun... but it has also been a bit difficult lately! I have been extremely busy with classes, work, and in general... life! But, you are all very important to me, and I truly enjoy sharing project ideas. And, what better way is there than to post pictures. Well, I guess videos would be better. It is in the plans, but I am not there yet :) Anyway, I have had this strange problem that my pictures are coming up sideways. Don't know why this is happening...but I am having to re-take photos & get back to the posts when I can.

My scrapbooking photos came out good (thank goodness) so I will share them with you today!

We completed Class #2 of my 12 x 12 Scrapbooking Series last Saturday morning & had a great time completing our Thanksgiving pages. This scrapbook layout was cased from fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Doris Denman and I thought it would work perfectly with the Day of Gratitude stamp set. We used the emboss resist technique on the medallion, cut it out, & added a button center! Always fun to add in a technique for a unique page element! Cardstock colors: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, & Garden Green! We used the Spiral Punch & New Decorative Label punch. Sizzix Naturally Serif Sizzlet Decorative Strip Die for the alphabet.

It has been a great way for me to get my scrapbook pages done too!






Let me know if you would like to join us next month for a double-page Christmas layout!

Hope to be back soon...

No comments: