Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stampin' Up! Handmade Holiday Promotion!



Wow! Stampin' Up! has an awsome promotion featuring products perfect for your holiday projects. There is bundle pricing with 20% off!!! There are products great for cardmaking,tags, packaging, home decor, & an awsome bundle featuring the Simply Adorned charm neclace & stamp set.

You can check out the promo on my business web site! How about adding a bundle to your next Stampin' Up! order...order through my business web site 27/7, call me, or add a bundle to the next workshop you attend during the holiday sales period. better yet, how about hosting your own In-Home Workshop!!!

And, is there anyone that has Stampin' Up! on their Christmas Wish List??? contact me with your list & I will be happy to be your Christmas Elf!!!

No comments: