Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Scrapbook Layout

My first love of papercrafts was scrapbooking! But, since I became a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I really haven't done many pages. I wanted to get back to it, and what better way than to offer a monthly scrapbook class to customers. That would force me to get work on my own scrapbook, and for me to get at least one page layout done every month!

So, here is the 1st layout from the monthly scrapbook class which we did in September.

We used the new French Foliage stamp set with the color combo of Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, & Crumb Cake. Leaves were stamped & cut out. We used the new Bigz LX Die, Tasteful Trim. I think I will be using this die cut for many projects. It is awsome for scrapbooking because it cuts 12" strips. Also, we used the Serrif Essentials alphabet die cuts. We also used chipboard on one of the F's in the alphabet to add some additional dimension. Love how you could make your own chipboard alphabet with the Sizzix Big Shot!!! Additional supplies used, buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals, & twine!



Here's a close up of some of the page elements!



Hope you will join me for the next scrapbooking class on Oct. 16th! Call to reserve your spot!!!

1 comment:

Rose Castillo said...

I love the colors! Great job Beth.