Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stampin' Up! Class Schedule Updated, & more...

The new Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog is here!!! If you haven't gotten your copy, & would like to receive one, e-mail me at stampingfunaddict@gmail.com!!!

So many occasions are just around the corner, & the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog has so many awsome new products, from Halloween, Fall-Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Valentines Day! Maybe you just need some designer paper to freshen up your stampin' stash, or a new Big Shot embossing folder, or die cut... The only problem is, you may have problems choosing which products to purchase!

You could always book a workshop, & get some the new products FREE!!! Hmmm, now there's a thought!!!

Or, better yet, now is a great time to sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!! check out my website at www.bethkendzora.stampinup.net to peak at the awsome new Greenhouse Gala tote ($39.95 retail value) that you can receive FREE when you purchase the Stampin' Up! Demo kit for only $175! It is a great value, and NO OBLIGATION TO HOLD WORKSHOPS!!!


And, check out my Stampin' Up! class schedule...I have added Scrappin' Saturdays each month, and a card class each month. contact me soon to reserve your spot!!!




I am working on designs for the Spooktacular Halloween Class, and here is a fun little punch art card I came up with. Now, I cannot claim the idea of the punch art bat & ghost created with the XL Owl punch. But, I created the tombstone with the new Extra Large Decorative label punch (from the new mini). I thought it worked well...what do you think? And, the sentiment is from the Wicked Cool stamp set. (I love this one, just too cute with the witches feet!)

Don't know if this one will make the cut, but it is quite simple, & fun to create!

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: