Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stampin' Studio Revealed!

I am soooo excited about the new Stampin' Studio classroom that I wanted you all to see pictures. You can now attend classes at my home, and if I forget an item or if someone wants to see something not already in the classroom, it's no problem to go grab it for you!

For those of you that have attended my classes at the museum & church, you know how much stuff I bring! Wow, it was a chore preparing, making sure I brought everything needed, packing, setting up, then packing back up, loading the car, etc...

So, here are the pictures. I have more work to do, but so far, it is working out great!

The 1st photo is my 3-D project display. There are many projects displayed, and some of them have retired product. But, the display is for your inspiration to show you how versitile Stampin' Up! products are.



Here is a picture of the work area :)





The next photo is my greeting card display! Many of the cards displayed were received from demonstrator swaps, and additional cards of mine. And, oops...I need to update this display with current mini catalog products :)



And, I love this corner of the room...the Big Shot Station!

Dies are stored below in baskets, and everything within reach!!!



Still need to decorate the walls... I have some Stampin' Up! Decor Elements to adhere, and more ... but off to a great start.

Hope you will join me for the next class, check out the schedule and contact me at www.stampingfunaddict.com if you are interested. Space is really limited now, so register early!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Beth, love your new room. It will be so nice to have a place to hold your classes. Enjoy! Tonya