Thursday, July 15, 2010

Love the new Bling!!!




This card is in the August Demonstrator Magazine (Stampin' Success) and I just loved it! Their sample used softer colors, Pear Pizzaz, Bashful Blue, & Pumpkin Pie (also very pretty), but I changed it up to a fabulous bright color palet with Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, & Melon Mambo. I found the color combo with my new Stampin' Up! Color Coach. The new color coach has a great new design, that makes creating great combos easier than ever!!!

The stamp sets are brand new, Print Petals & Curly Cute! And, look at the new card bling...I just love the new card Jewels. They come in Rhinestone(item #119246)or Pearls (item 119247). They have sticky backs, so easy to use, plus you get 150 for only $4.95!!! See the sparkle on the close up :)

One more element on the card, I ran the stamped image through the Polka Dot Impressions Folder 1/2 way, which added more texture to the card.

Gotta love the new stamps & embellies!!!

What do you think??? Comments alway welcome! Have a GREAT day!

No comments: