Thursday, May 20, 2010

On Board Briefcase Album



On page 23 of the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog you will find 2 adorable on-board books! Today's project was created with the Briefcase On-Board Book. The book is 5 5/8 x 5 7/8. I covered each page of the book with the Travel Journal designer series paper. Also, I added Twill Tape for a little embelishment. The little tag was created with the In A Word stamp set! The designer paper could also be complemented with stamped images from the Sentimental Journey stamp set (pg 22) in the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog!

I am lovin this new mini catalog!

Now, where can I get my my hubby to take me, and do you think I can get him to pose with me for pictures??? I can't wait to complete my mini album with photos!

Hope you enjoyed today's project, thanks for visiting!

No comments: