Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Big Shot Purse!





I know some of you are quilters, so I wanted to share with you how the Sizzix Big Shot can also be used with fabric! There are over 50 different materials that can be cut with the Big Shot, and fabric is one of them!

This purse was created with the Bigz Scallop Square Die Cut! This version of the purse used 34 double layer squares with 3" felt batting between each for the outside. I also added an additional square on one end, to make a pocket for a cell phone, and 2 additional squares on the inside for an inside pocket. This is my 3rd purse, and I plan to work with our church & show the ladies how to make them for our next church sale! Really fun project! If you want any additional information, you can e-mail me at stampingfunaddict@gmail.com!

Have a great day, & come back soon!

Stampin' Up! Products used: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine product #113439
Stampin' Up! exclusive Scallop Square Die Cut product! 115950

No comments: