Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April Stamp a Stack Photo!



Hello bloggers!

Those of you on my e-mail list received my e-mail today regarding Stampin' Up!'s Color Renovation and the "run" on retiring color products. Isn't it funny how something is available for purchase, for years, but as soon as we find out it will no longer be available, all of a sudden "we want it"! I think we are all that way, we just take things for granted. I am as guilty as the next guy. I am already thinking, maybe I better get another package of Taken With Teal cardstock, since I only have 1 pack left, and we wont be able to get it again...

Well, these are samples of the projects from my April Stamp a Stack. And, most of the colors in these cards are retiring. We created a variety of styles, and customers were able to customize their creations with their choice of Stampin' Up! sentiments. I had a great time with everyone, and am looking forward to the Scrapbooking class on May 15th. And, by the way, it is FULL! Thanks, everyone for your awsome response.

I would love to hear from you with class suggestions, times, projects, etc... Anything you wish to suggest (be kind, please:) for future events. I always enjoy spending time stamping with you. thanks to all...

It's late, so no card details tonight. Several of the cards are CASED from fellow demonstrators from the Stampin' Connection. Let me know if you have any questions on the projects!

No comments: