Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trendy Trees & the Two Step Promo!



Today's card features the Trendy Trees stamp set. I was ready for some bright colors, so I reached for some of the retiring Bold Brights cardstock for my card. Only Orange & Green Galore. I also used some of the Sweet Pea designer paper, which I am sad to report is Sold Out! The Trendy Trees stamp set is included in the Stampin' Up! Two Step Into Spring promotion offering 20% off select stamp sets. The Two Step into Spring promotion will end April 30th!

Thanks to everyone that attended my April Card Class! I truly enjoyed stamping with each of you, and I hope you know how much I appreciate your business!!! It is such a joy to share my love of stamping with you.

Be sure to register for the May 15th, National Scrapbooking Event. We will be making a complete 6 x 6 Scrapbooking Album in a Day! For more information, just give me a call. Deadline is May 5th to order supplies for the class!

No comments: