Thursday, March 25, 2010

Congrats to Sarah!




This is way overdue, but I want to wish my congratulations to one of my awsome downline, Sarah!

She has been published in the January edition of Stamp It! magazine. And, here is a picture of her winning submission! What a great card, and it was created with two of my favorite stamps, the Medallion background stamp & of course, Dasher!

It is so great having my Stamp Patch family! If you would like to join my team, now is a great time with the Demonstrator Starter kit promotion! 15% off the kit as well as ANY STAMP SET IN THE CATALOG FREE!!! Don't miss out on the opportunity to get the best Stampin' products in the business at a great discount, and access to the exclusive Demonstrator Web site full of fabulous creative & business ideas! You can sign up on-line through web site click on join now & use the code Stamp Patch! This offer is only good until March 31st.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: