Sunday, February 14, 2010

R.A.K. & Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Opportunity!

Happy Valentines Day to each of you! I received this gorgeous card from one of my downline, Wilma H.! Thanks, for the beautiful card!



Today I would to like to share my Stampin' Up! story. I attended a stamp camp during Sale-A-Bration in 2006! I instantly "fell in love" with card-making! I had been introduced to Stampin' Up! several years before, bought a few things. But, I never really learned how to use my goodies. Anyway, I think it was just the right time in my life for Stampin' Up! Our kids were older and didn't need me to transport them to sporting events, etc. I was ready to do something "just for me"! So, I signed up! I made lots of cards, and sold them to help recoup the cost of my starter kit. I was fortunate to get some workshops going, and with a lot of help from my family and with fabulous customers, I have continued my Stampin' Up! career. And, one of best benefits of my "fun job" is that I have met so many new people, and have made some great new friends!!!


Maybe now the right time in your' life for Stampin' Up! The starter kit is very reasonably priced and during Sale-A-Bration is 15% 0ff, plus you can select ANY STAMP SET IN THE CATALOG FREE!!! (OFFER GOOD THROUGH MARCH 31ST) You are not obligated to conduct workshops or make any additonal purchases. But, if you maintain quarterly sales of $300 you remain active! If you choose to drop, no problem! They have an awsome demonstrator web site with the new Stampin' Up! Connection. It is an exclusive community of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who share ideas, training videos, & project photos. I have learned soooo much from Stampin' Up! If you would like more information, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to share any information I can and would love to have you join my Stamp Patch team!

No comments: