Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vintage Vogue Thoughts!

Hello Stampers!

I'm back again today with another card using fabulous new products :)


Today's card features my favorite new stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Occasion's Mini Catalog
...Vintage Vogue!!! I just love that vintage style! I have seen TONS of fabulous card samples from fellow demonstrators on the new Stampin' Up! Demo-Only Business Web Site! This card was inspired by many of those talented demonstrators!


On my card sample, I stamped the backgroung with various colors and stamps from the set, including So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Regal Rose, & Close to Cocoa. Then I wheeled the entire background in Certainly Celery with the Vintage Vogue Stampin' Around Wheel. Then, sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa. The sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Whimsical Words. This set features 6 stamp sentiments for various occasions. And I love the mix of the script font & typed sentiments. The next step to the card was using 2 layered punches with silver brads for additional accent. The ribbon is Soft Suede Polka Dot. Card base is Kraft, with a layer of Soft Suede cardstock.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Kelly J said...

Very Cool Beth! I like that...nicely done.