Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Sale-A-Bration!

Hello Stampers!



Today's card is a little different than my typical style, but I was ready to try something new. As I am sure many of you have experienced, I have been creatively challenged lately! I think I just haven't spent enough time stamping. So, I guess I just need to get the momentum going again. I have some great new products to play with, so here is the first card I want to share. I used one of the new Sale-A-Bration sets, Happy Moments. The set includes 4 images, & 3 sentiments. I ordered all my new sets in "Clear Mount"! But, all sets are still available in the traditional wood mount.



I stamped the sentiment, Happy Birthday! all around the outside of the card. Then I stamped the gifts on the new Sending Love Designer Series Paper & paper pieced it. It was layered on top of the Pretty In Pink cardstock with Naturals White cardstock. I then tied the gifts with silver cord. And, that is it...very easy card! The Sending Love Designer Series Paper is gorgeous! And, I am loving the new clear mount stamps. Can't wait to show you "in person"! Just give me a call to schedule your workshop!

No comments: