Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Week-end Get Away :)

Hello Stampers!

Last week-end was my annual "Sisters Get-Away" to Big Cedar. This resort is amazing! Beautiful rustic decor. The still had pumpkins and fall deor around, but had a few Christmas trees already up. The buildings were lit up at night, & cast a beautiful reflection on the water. Here are a few pictures...
Heavenly sunsets...





We took an afternoon to enjoy the biking/walking trails which included many waterfalls, trout filled streams, and awsome scenery. The weather was unbelievably warm. At times, almost hot!

And, of course, out little get-aways always include card making & scrapbooking! My sister, Barbara, designed this little project for us. The scrapbook is 3 3/4" square. And, if you can believe this...the front & back covers are made from old 1.44 MB computer disks. How clever!!! On my scrapbook, & used a variety of supplies & ribbon from my stash. The alphabet fonts are from my Sizzix Big Shot, Serrif Essentials & Naturally Serrif.


Side view photo shows a pull out for more photos.



Here's another little project I made with the Berry Christmas stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. Love this set!!! The snowflake is from the Stampin Up! Sizzlet die cut Merry Details.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: