Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas Mini-Scrapbook, & More!!!

Hello Stampers!

I hope you have been enjoying the Christmas gift ideas that I have been sharing :)

Here is another great little project. I found this idea on YouTube! Sorry,I don't know the creator's name. The album is made from recycled business reply envelopes. Ever since I saw this idea, I have been saving them. And, I am amazed!!! I already have quite a few! I created this album with the Merry Moments designer paper pack, but it can be created with other paper, maybe the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit...

The inside is business reply envelopes, glued together, print side to print side. The flaps were cut off. In the video she used Tombo adhesive, and it works great!!! So, that is what I recommend. I cut the outside cover a little larger than the envelopes, glued envelopes to front and back. Then added designer paper to each page & cover. I made little tags to fit into each envelope. You could include journaling, or eliminate the tag & tuck in momentos, movie stubs from that favorite Christmas flick you took in during the season. Whatever you like.




Here's a sideview. I just love adding lots & lots of ribbon!!!

And, more ideas from the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit! These are 4 x 4 cards. They are such a cute size. I added sentiments, and of course more ribbon! The Real Red card is my favorite. I used my Big Shot with the exclusive Stampin' Up! Lattice Die Cut! It is gorgeous!!!


Here is the group! Do you see the cute Christmas tags!!! They were one of my Convention projects using the exclusive Stampin' Up! Two Tags die cut. We also used the Sweet Season stamp set (page 29) in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. Peak at pages 28 & 29 and check out all the fabulous products!!! And, great ideas can also be found there for the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit :) With the kit, you could make LOTS of great projects!!!

How would you like to make some of these projects at my Christmas Gift Class on December 10th or December 12th?

Come back soon for more info!

1 comment:

peata said...

love the mini...and the rest of course.