Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby Gifts!

Hello Stampers! In keeping with my hand-made gift ideas, I want to share some baby gifts I recently made. I have a few store bought items in the bag. But, I wanted to make this gift special by including some stamped & hand crafted items with the gift.

Here is the baby card. This is one of my all time favorite retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets. I just love the artwork, and the baby carriage with the baseball! TOO CUTE!!!

The next item is a wall hanging with the baby's name, Xander! This wall hanging is made from the Sizzix Scallop Square die cut, & Serrif Essentials alphabet die set. The designer paper is from Tall Tales!

And, I have been wanting to stamp on fabric for some time now. So, I decided to stamp onsies with the animals from Animal Stories.
To stamp on fabric: pre-wash to remove sizing, press, use pigment ink (Stampin'Up! Craft ink), then press again with hot, dry iron, to set the image! I had a little trouble on the cotton onsies. They recommend stamping on a tightly wolven smooth fabric. But, I like how these turned out!

Hope you enjoy today's project! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments: