Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spreading Christmas Joy!!!



Even though it's only October, I am "really" in the Christmas mood! Some of you just attended my first Christmas card class, and the next class will be Sat. Nov. 7th and Thurs. evening, Nov. 12th! So, I have been quite busy creating cards for the Christmas classes. I am not ready to reveal the cards yet ... But, I am also working on project ideas for the upcoming Christmas gift classes in December! And, OMG, the Stampin' Up! Christmas mini catalog has me so inspired to create! I have many projects I will be sharing with you in upcoming posts.

But, before I reveal details, I want to remind you that this week is the last Stampin' Up! Deal of the Week! This week you can purchase the Princess Party Kit, or Pirate Party Kit for only $9.99! They would make absolutely adorable birthday parties for kids! Check out my business web site for more details.

Today's project uses the Decor Elements Holiday Mix from the Stampin' Up! Christmas Mini Catalog, page 30. You get a sheet of awsome Decor Elements including lettering for 3 holiday inspired words, snowflakes, ivy, ornaments, & stars. You could make many many projects with one sheet for only $9.95! I selected the Holiday Mix Real Red, and have had so much fun designing projects with them.

Ingredients: Stampin Up! Holiday Mix, Real Red Decor Elements, Night & Day Specialty designer paper, inexpensive black frame (mat was included) and Decor' Elements applicator tool.

Thanks for visiting...

No comments: