Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Some of you have seen my recent Halloween samples. But, for those that haven't been able to peek at samples in my basket, I wanted to share the fun.

Have you checked out page 208 of the Stampin' Up! Idea-Book & Catalog? The Little Boo stamp can be found there! Isn't it the cutest? I combined the Little Boo stamp with the Halloween sentiment from All Holidays to make this simple little card. The Night & Day designer paper is from the Holiday Mini catalog. So simple!

This Halloween treat was created with the Sweet Centers stamp set, & treat cups. Again, this set can be found in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog (pg. 6). I absolutely love this set, with 5 different theme options, including a daisy flower with the treat in the center! I created my card so the treat is removable. The "EEK" stamp is from the center, punched out!



The final card today was one of my Convention swap cards. I used the Stampin' Up! Jumbo "Haunting" wheel, inked in Basic Black Craft ink, then heat embossed with Iridescent Ice. I love the "spooky sparkle" effect it made on the card!




Here is a close up of that sparkle! Love it!!!


If you want any other details on today's cards, just give me a shout.
And...I have been working on my monthly Christmas card classes, 1st one Saturday Oct. 10th. Join me for some great stamping fun, & get an early start on your Christmas cards. More info on my business web site! Have a great day!

No comments: