Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Holiday Mini Catalog Today :)


Beginning Today, you can place orders from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog!


I absolutely love the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog!!! You can view the new products by linking the catalog through my business web site. Just click, shop now, & click the Holiday Mini Catalog. You can order items direct through my web site 24/7, or contact me to host your own Stampin' Up! In-Home Workshop. And, with a $250 workshop order, the Hostess may select one item (except My digital Studio & Simply Adorned products) for only $10!!!
(While visiting my Stampin' Up! business web site, be sure to check out my class schedule! I would love to have you join me for any of the upcoming classes!!!)
There are so many exciting new products, that it was so difficult to decide what to pre-order & share with you! The new Build-a-Bear Workshops product line is adorable!!! The New My Digital Studio digital software will be available October 1st! The new Simply Adorned charms will be available soon (release date not yet determined). All other products are available Today!!!
I will be sharing some projects, beginning with one today using the new Delightful Decorations stamp set, and coordinating ornament punch! I also used the 3/4 " circle punch for the Merry Christmas center. I used the new In-Colors, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, & Melon Mambo. The branches (from Lovely as a Tree set) were stamped with Always Artichoke. I drew in the lines for hanging ornaments with my Basic Black Stamp'n write marker. What a fun, simple card to create.
Thanks for visiting, and as always, All Products used are Stampin' Up!

No comments: